Last updated November 2022
Your Privacy Is Important To Us
Information We Collect
We only collect personal information from you when you: (1) order products and/or services; (2) contact us via email or other means; (3) submit information to us; (4) register for an account; (5) create or share content on our social media pages; or (6) otherwise provide us with your personal information. For website registration or other programs you participate in, we collect information such as your name, phone number, email address, address, telephone number, credit card number, and billing address. We may also collect the name, age, and gender of your children.
How we Use Your Information
The information we collect is used to improve your experience and communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions. We use the information we collect from our users for various purposes, including:
- Processing transactions, such as fulfilling orders, sending order confirmations, processing payment, and communicating with users about their order
- Improving our users’ experiences and quality of services;
- Sending communications to users about our services;
- Preventing and detecting fraud and abuse;
- Processing information or claims in connection with incidents related to our apps or website;
- Enabling our service providers to perform certain services on our behalf; and
- Complying with our legal obligations, policies and procedures and for internal administrative and analytics purposes.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. A third party is any entity or individual that is not affiliated with Bon Voyage Baby Rentals through any contractual or business relationship. We may share your information under certain limited circumstances with business partners that help this website function or assist us in fulfilling your requests or orders such as to: (1) process transactions; (2) improve our website experience and quality of service; (3) send communications about our products, services, and promotions; (4) prevent and detect fraud and abuse; and (5) comply with our legal obligations, policies, and procedures and for internal administrative and analytics purposes. We require that these business partners contractually agree to keep confidential all personal information we share with them and to use the personal information only to perform the obligations outlined in the contractual agreements.
Disclosure of Information
Our website is intended for persons over the age of 18. Bon Voyage Baby Rentals does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose any personal information from people under the age of 18. If we determine upon collection that a user of our website is under the required age, we will not use or maintain that person’s information. Bon Voyage Baby Rentals asks that parents monitor children to protect their privacy as our website is not intended for children or people under the age of 18.
Links to Other Sites
Cookies and Pixels
We may collect your usage information by using cookies and pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear gifs). Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of website users. You can reject cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet provider’s “help” file. If you reject cookies, you may still visit the Site, but may not be able to use some areas of the Site and/or the services. We may combine the information we collect through cookies and pixel tags with other information we have collected from you. This information may be used to improve our website and app, to personalize your online experience, to help us deliver information to you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising and for other internal business purposes.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. Please note, however, that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card, personal, or confidential information.
Unfortunately, despite our commercially reasonable best efforts, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will use every reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit to us, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties. We may, however, prosecute any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent permitted by law. You agree that Bon Voyage Baby Rentals is not responsible for any harm, loss, or damage you may incur by the sending of personal or confidential information over the Internet by or to Bon Voyage Baby Rentals.
A common Internet scam is known as “spoofing” or “phishing.” This occurs when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting personal information from you. Please be aware that Bon Voyage Baby Rentals will never send you an email requesting you to verify credit card, bank information, or any other personal information. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from us requesting such information from you, DO NOT respond to it, and DO NOT click on any links appearing in the email.
Disclaimer of Damages
By using this website, you assume all risks associated with yours use, including any risk to your computer, software, or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file that might be transmitted or activated via this website or your access to it. You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any damages of any kind (general, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits) resulting from the use or misuse of the information contained in the website.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Your Affirmative Consent
Bon Voyage Baby Rentals’ practices regarding the collection, storage, transfer, use and other processing of personal information follow the Safe Harbor privacy principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, access, security, data integrity, and enforcement set forth in federal law, including the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (Pub. L. No. 106-102, 113 Stat. 1338, et seq. (1999)) as follows:
- Notice – Bon Voyage Baby Rentals will give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we will use it, and types of third parties with whom we may share it with.
- Choice – Bon Voyage Baby Rentals will give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we will respect the choices you make.
- Onward Transfer – When disclosing information to a third party, Bon Voyage Baby Rentals applies the notice and choice principles and takes appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
- Access – Bon Voyage Baby Rentals provides ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so that you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security – Bon Voyage Baby Rentals will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Data Integrity – Bon Voyage Baby Rentals takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal information the company collects is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used and that the information is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete and current.
Your rights Under the CCPA
If you are a resident of California, then you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Those rights include: (1) The right to be notified of what information is being collected and for what purpose, at or before the point of collection; (2) The right to request, free of charge, from Bon Voyage Baby Rentals: the specific pieces of personal information that have been collected about you; to access or edit your personal information; deletion of your personal information; information regarding the categories of the personal information that will be collected and the purposes for which said data will be used; and the categories of third parties with whom the data will be shared; (3) The right to equal service, price, and to not be discriminated against for exercising any of your data privacy rights under the CCPA. Any of these rights may be exercised by contacting Bon Voyage Baby Rentals using the contact information below.
Opting out of Marketing
While we enjoy sharing Bon Voyage Baby Rentals news and events with you, we’d like to make it easier for you to unsubscribe from receiving our email messages and/or notifications should that be your choice. To submit your Opt-Out request(s), you can contact us at email@example.com.
Please be sure to include your full name, email address, mailing address, and specifically what information you do not want to receive.
- I prefer not to receive future email advertisements, such as updates regarding services or upcoming events.
- I prefer to be removed from all future marketing email advertisements.
- I prefer not to have my contact information provided to third parties for their marketing purposes.
You may also click the designated link at the bottom of any email advertisement to unsubscribe or in the app’s settings to modify the notifications. Please note that any request to unsubscribe may take up to ten (10) business days to remove.
How to Contact Us